Number of form pages: 30
- Draft form pages with rough positioning and font properties containing the PDF labels will be supplied by us as Delphi unit (Pas and DFM)
- Original forms will be supplied in PDF format
- Programmer must have Delphi 5
- Final forms (PAS and DFM) must be sent to us as attachments via Email.
- Once the first form is done, it should be sent to us so we can verify that they are constructed accurately before proceeding with the rest.
Job to be done:
- Modify each draft form to agree with the PDF in terms of positioning the text labels in the right place, font and other properties. It requires moving form sections up or down, left or right and/or modifying font properties for a whole section. In multi-page forms combine pages into one continuous Delphi form
- Add Edit boxes as implied by the PDF supplied. This must be done after the form layout has been finalized.
Note: The labels, edit boxes and shapes to be used are modified Delphi components using our own defined properties and will be supplied by us.