Payment for the following changes to the database:
- The requirements said nothing about events - this table is out of scope
- Address is stored twice
- Fields that should be atomic (ie address, name) are not
- Why the newsletter table? If this is a one-to-one link (and if it's not, we could have two different results for the one family id) - why isn't the field just a flag in the appropriate table?
- You appear to have a many-many link between familys and member or mainmember. Check the requirements again - is this possible, given the business rules of the club?
- I expected to see test data that allowed me (the client) to check the database against the requirements.
both the design documents & the database itself need to match exactly