I need some modification in a project i have already create.
The program is used as an email archiving system. Using pop3 protocol
i am downloading all messages from an account and save it to a database.
I have create a Firebird UTF-8 Database.
I need the following to be done:
1. Be able to download and save all charset type emails
( i have problem with messages different than English).
2. Create an Option to read a .pst file from Microsoft Outlook and
import all structure and messages to my database.
3. In the Archive Viewer i have create to be able to display these messages
in all charset types.
4. In the Archive Viewer i need an option for search messages using the following fields
(Date Period, Email From, Email To, CC, Subject, Message Body).
5. It will be appreciated if you have a knowledge of how we can create a full text serch option
to my project so the search option to be faster than usual.
The project is similar to MDaemon Archive.
[url removed, login to view]
I am using Delphi XE2 with the following components (DevExpress 14.1.3, Clever Components (pop3)).
DevExpress is mandatory for my project. For Clever components we can discuss it and change them
to something else.
For FullText Search please check also following Links:
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 257 € tähän työhön
Dear friend , I am very interested your project I have experience with delphi Please send your code to me Look forward to working with you!! Best Regards Duc
Hi I'll be glad to be useful. A few years ago, I worked on an application (Delphi 7) whose task was to archive to/from database outlook objects (emails, tasks, ...) was done using COM.