I have a small project to purge and reinsert some data back in original table.
I do want this process to be done either korn shell or shell.
Steps are as below.
1) To create a full backup of the table(should prompt Create table as select or expdp).
2) To create a partial backup of the table using criteria which is a WHERE condition. (should prompt create table as or expdp).
3) backup of the DDL of the table, index and all the othe object.
4) should prompt yes or no to truncate table.
5) should prompt to insert the data back from using backup table or impdp.
This process should be able to handle not only 1 table but multiple reference tables as well.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I have oracle certified and currently working on database project. i have extensive experience on oracle related any work. And provide the quality of work. Regards Hammad