Database work for jobboard and must be setup perfect with no errors
The project is to feed jobs properly to google for jobs, search engines via plugins and application and social networking via rss feeds and dlverit.
1. Right now, there is a job feed from a company called jobg8 feeding into [login to view URL] built with wpjobboard.
2. The jobs are fed into the jobboard from jobg8 with a plugin I got created.
3. The job feed must be set up exact into the jobboard to comply with google for jobs.
4. Here is a link on the process how to set it up in wordpressjobboard. [login to view URL] Plus there are other resources given by google. [login to view URL]
5. This works would mean, checking the jobg8 feed, checking the plugin and the website that all is setup correct. All to comply 100% with google jobs. My goal is to get every job listed with google jobs to drive traffic to the site.
6. The next step would be to have all jobs feeding into the jobboard feeding 10 other jobboard via a plugin I got created. The jobs feed to the different sites depending in the category’s whin is already setup.
7. All the same would be needed pertaining to google jobs and having the jobs getting picked up and showing in google jobs.
8. Once that is complete, I need rss feeds setup correct for each site and have them feeding to dlvrit.com.
9. From [login to view URL] I will feed jobs into mainly Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter company accounts / pages.
10. All work must be set up perfect and comply or none of this will function proper.
11. Google Search Console has a place that shows real time how many jobs were added and the errors. This must be setup correct and it requires a proper import feed setup.
12. Once this work is complete. The work will be cloned to 10 other jobboards with the exact same work.
13. All has to be work that is automated and doesn't require monthly upgrades and fees.