I have an access database with 1 table and I want to generate some graphics. Its is a simple database that has a table with members including the date they started, date they quit and date of birth.
1 table with the following fields:
Date of birth
Now I want to be able to generate a report with graphics from the database. I want to be able to make nice report containing the following graphs:
1. Line graph that shows the number of active members per month for the last 5 years. The graph should show 5 lines( 1 for every year) and on the X-axe it shows jan…dec. Active members per month can be counted by looking at the period they are member ( Between Starting Date and Ending date)
2. Bar graph showing the number of members per age that they have started. ( for example 4 people started at the age of 5 and 10 people started at the age of 11 …
3. Bar graph showing the number of members per age that they have stopped. ( for example 4 people stopped at the age of 5 and 10 people stopped at the age of 11 …
4. A bar graph with two bars, one for male and one for female..showing the average duration of a membership in years, grouped by gender
5. A Pie graph that shows the number of members grouped by zipcode
6. A bar graph showing the avg. duration of a membership grouped by age they started
7. Bar graph showing the number members that have stopped ( ending date is before today() ) grouped by Rank
8. The average duration of a membership all members in the database. For those who have not quit and the endingdate is empty..should be considered as today()
You can do the programming in access or vb.net but I want you to use the access database so that it is easy for me to add clients to the database. Also I will get the source code if you use vb.net. You may use the database attached to start from if you like...Most graph are there but not all
No payment at project start but full payment on completing the project.