We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist to help us research and develop a state-of-the-art speech analysis platform for monitoring and improving mental health and wellbeing at a fast-growing startup based in Hong Kong. This is an on-going freelance collaboration.
- You will study, interpret, and apply the latest research on audio and speech analysis and its relation to mental health.
- You will help develop the core technology of the company with supervised and/or unsupervised machine learning models and other data science techniques.
- You will analyze audio datasets and provide insights on their relation to mental health.
- You will work closely with management to share your findings and work in order to make decisions on our product roadmap.
- You will work closely with other developers in order to have your work running in a production environment.
Desired skills and expertise
- You have a masters degree or PhD in computer science or a related field, or are currently pursuing one.
- You have experience in reading and interpreting research in computer science, data science, and/or audio analysis fields.
- You have experience in supervised and unsupervised machine learning models.
- You can analyze, interpret, and report data of different domains.
- You have good communication skills in English.
- You are fluent in the Python programming language.
- Experience in audio and speech processing.
- Studies or experience in mental health or the field of psychology.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $163/tunti tähän työhön
Masters in Computer science from University of new orleans. Published one paper on machine learning with python. Worked in audio analysis. paper: [login to view URL]