I am a physician and would like to devise a program that can combine some data from two separate reports into individual 'charge slips"
Each report contains personal data about the patients that will be seen that day. Every patient has a unique identifier on both reports: the account number.
A day's report can contain any number of patients (10-50)
I seek to create a unique 'charge slip' for each patient that has on it the selected data from the two reports combined. If there are 40 patients on that day's reports, there will be 40 charge slips.
On the patients ledger there can be a lot of lines of information depending on how many times the patient has been seen. To make the data that is carried over fit on one sheet (charge slip) I would have only the data from the most recent three visits brought over to the charge slip (see example). The font and size will need to be changed. I used Calibri 8 for everything in my example
I included 5 samples:
1. The Patient ledger - this has only one data field that I need brought over to the charge slip, but in some patients the ledger can be too long. It would seem logical to only bring over the last three visit dates (please note: a single visit date may have many lines, I would want all of the lines for any visit date to be brought over - please see the sample charge slip and the mock up of the merge process). The font size will need to be adjusted to fit into the selected field (I used calibri 8)
2. The Patient Data by Appointment - this has most of the patient-specific data that I need brought over to the charge slip. There are about 17 data fields that need to be carried over from the larger report to the individual charge slip. The locations for each data is shown in the charge slip with numbers. Again, the font will need to be adjusted to Calibri 8 to fit properly
3. The Charge slip with numbers in the places that the data should be placed.
These numbers correspond to the numbers that I placed in the Patient Data by Appointment report and in the Patient Ledger report.
4. The Charge slip as it should appear when completed. This should be a Word document. The document will be Black and White. The colors used in any document were simply to clarify my objectives for you
5. I also made a flow chart to show what I visualize the task to be. It shows the data flow from the two reports into the charge slip.
This program will be used daily to generate new charge slips from the reports for that day
I hope this is clear. Please ask questions if it is not.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE OBJECTIVE BEFORE RESPONDING
CHANGES WILL NEED TO BE MADE AS WORK GOES FORWARD. CONSIDER THIS IN YOUR BID