I would like to ask if your company can write a very simple macro command for the free software Notepad++? What I need is the following:
For my job I need to collect and organize lots of keywords and phrases and I organized them on Notepad++, each keywords or phrase is separated by a coma, I have about 1 million keywords, and I need to organized them into groups of 2800 keywords / phrases. The length of the keywords / phrases are all different, but they are all separated by coma.
Attachment is a sample file that took me couple hours to have separated into groups.....
And as you can see with 1 million words / phrases like this, separating into groups of 2800 will take too much time, so please let me know if you can write a simple macro for Notepad++ that can automate this generic process?
More Details about this Project, how I work, and how I need the process to be automated:
1. I use Google keyword tool to collect keywords and key phrases. I have about couple millions keywords now.
2. Then I export them into Excel file
3. Because the exported file is in vertical format, and what I need them to be in horizontal format when I paste the keywords / key phrases onto Notepad or Notepad++, therefore, I need to turn them into horizontal format, Excel only allows me to turn maximum 15,000 keyword / key phrases from vertical to horizontal each time when I proceed, so I just need to repeat the process over and over until I get them all done in the horizontal format.
4. After I turn them all into to lines of horizontal files, I then need to paste them onto Notepad or Notepad++.
5. After I paste everything onto Notepad, I replace the blank space with a coma, that's how I separate each keyword / key phrases ( they are all in different length )
6. Then lastly, I will need to group them into groups of 2,900 keywords / key phrases
Please see attachment:
The Excel file with 2 page, first page shows the vertical list of keywords I've collected, page 2 shows a line of horizontal format I need to turn them into, with the limit of 10,000~15,000 each time, depending on the version of Excel.
Following the sample 1, then as I paste them all onto Notepad or Notepad++
Following Sample 2, I replace the blank space with coma, and them group them into groups of 2800 keywords / key phrases, the numbers are uneven coz my eyes get tired and I get impatient....
What I need is a simple and generic, operating file or command or macro or program that could be run on Notepad++ or Excel or any other available software or program, the fancy interface or function needed, I just need to automate the above described process as much as possible.
If you are interested in this project, please let me know what can you provide, what kind of program and to be used on which program ( I have zero programming, coding or VBS script knowledge, kindly understand .. ). Thank you and looking forward to hear from you.
In my project detail, there are 6 tasks to complete the project. Please bid for only one of the job as below:
Job 1: full automated for task 1 ~ 6.
Job 2: only automated task 6
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Since keywords are comma separated, this can be achieved with Excel CSV file or VBScript. Either way, you will be able to work with your groups of keywords after the grouping again with Notepad+