We have conducted an inhouse audit of our computer systems. We have 200 odd HTML files generated by a software called WinAudit.
We need the following information from the said files in a custom developed database, This can be a program written in any simple database software like access.
Installed Software Name | Version of the Software | Patch Installed | Path Date | Current Patch Date (First 3 items shall be from the file, last two should be manual entry)
Same for Device Drivers
Driver Date | Current Driver Date
List of Open Ports
Account Lockout Policy
Windows Updates Date
We need the above data to be extracted and represented in the following manner
1. List of all unique software installed across the systems
2. Version of the software installed on the systems (Number of installations)
3. Last update in majority of the system (Number of updates)
4. List of versions of windows across the system (number of systems with each OS)
5. List of all unique ports that are open across the system
6. List of ports open (number of systems with the particular port open)
7. List of systems and individual data for each system as above.
We need a unfriendly way to see and read the above data. We need a way to add a bunch of html files and run the 'analyze' command to get the above data.