Important: Make sure you have fully read and understood this porject brief before bidding on it.
Important: Look at the budget for this project because that is the budget bids above this will be ignored.
Take trello cards from two trello boards and combine them into a single Microsoft Project schedule.
Work to include:
• Combine two trello boards into a single MS Project WBS
• Group all Microsoft project tasks by the trello List
• Colour code each group
• Create a Microsoft project task for each trello card grouped by the list, Trello Board 1 providing start month for task and Trello Board 2 providing the end date for task
• Add any trello card action items as sub tasks under the main task.
• Add resource defined on the trello card as an MS Project resource and assign the resource to each task
• Transfer any other comments and description from the trello cards to MS Project tasks.
• Any missing resources or end dates to have dummy entries created and the dummy details captured in the excel file.
• Create a customised MS Project Schedule to best represent the information showing tasks by Month, grouped by Trello list.
• MS Project Schedule to be created in 2013 or above.
• MS Excel File 2013 with a list of all converted trello cards, start date, end date, resource assignment, any assumptions or dummy resources and end dates.
Indicative / by latest timings.
• By Day 1: You - Supply initial MS Schedule after converting first list to confirm correct understanding of project and customised MS Project format that will be used.
• By Day 2: Me - Understanding confirmed.
• By Day 4: You - Supply draft of MS Project File for review and feedback.
• By Day 5: Me - Confirmation of draft and revisions
• By Day 6: You - Revised version of MS Project File
• By Day 8: Me - Final edits if required
• By Day 9: You - Provide final version of MS Project File formatted, and edited correctly.
• By Day 10: You - Provide excel file Me: Close the project