I need a system that makes biometric identification using "griaule". It is as follows:
1) in the first module, using a biometric identifier, the system will look in the bank if that fingerprint already exists and, if so, will not allow the creation of a new record. In case there is no fingerprint in the database, the system offers two possibilities:
1a) to create a new record, saving the fingerprint;
1b) to save the fingerprint in a field of a record that already exists;
2) the second module, using a biometric identifier, the system will verify, without having to save, a fingerprint with all the fingerprints in the database. If so, should show the appropriate record.
3) the third module, the system should list in the screen and the printer, the records that still have no fingerprint.
4) the fourth module, the system will control the records(add, delete, modify and reports).
5) the fifth module, the system will control the users(privileges and passwords).
6) all lines of code, whenever possible, should have comment in English.
7) the project,done in Visual FoxPro 8.0, must be delivered complete, without missing any thing.
8) must be generated an executable program.
I await your contact. John.