You’ll need to create 30 test user accounts, socialize with the other test users, and create/upload files. The goal is to get content into the web site so another QA team can fully test the system.
Create users accounts - you will create a user name, profile, their website, their city location, upload photo/avatar, do some short blog entries, comment on other user’s boards, etc.
Socialize with the other test users – add users as friends, write a testimonial about them, etc.
Create / Upload PDF documents – you’ll get details later.
* Be creative, don’t repeat the same content.
* I’ll give you an outline of only some of the content, but you’ll have to be creative for the rest
* Good English is important
* I will provide a list of steps to be performed for each user account (basically, it’s what I’ve already outlined here)
Delivery time is in 3 days. You will need to create and complete at least 10 user accounts per day. I MUST have status updates every day to ensure that you're working on the project. In the status reports, provide your user names that you created. If it appears you are not working on the project (i.e., not providing status reports or results), I will have to cancel project and get another coder.
I will NOT extend the deadline for this project, and instead, I will have to hire another researcher. Sorry. Do not bid on this project if you don't have the time to complete this project in the 3 days after winning the bid.
1) Content must be quality – in other words, not lots of spelling mistakes, bad language, etc. 2) Don't duplicate content from other user profiles. 3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) These new users will become property of the site and maintained/deleted by the site, not the coder, even if the coder does not finish the project (it's too much work for us to go through all the tables and delete all the data). So do NOT bid on this project unless you can complete it in the given time frame. I can’t stress that enough.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I have worked on content management system as a developer and tester. I am Interwoven teamsite 6.7.1 certifed. Looking forward to do this job. Regards.
I am a sofware tester with 2 years experience. White box, balck box, functional testing,Testing with automation tools like QTP and TD. What ever is needed
Dear Sir, Madam I have experience with such a task as part of my professional background which will make easier for me to complete the task according to your requirements. Best regards
I can deliver good quality work within the deadlines. I have good experience in test design, test cases identification. have good experience with IPTV, media profile. Im CSTE, ISEB-ISTQB certified.
Hi Sir I have good command over English and I assure you that I can provide you with quality work. Please provide me a chance to work on this project. Thanks & Regards Aarti