Hello. Here's what the job consists of :
1. Pick one pw, 6 letters and 1 number, and write it down.
2. You open a new browser session of your favourite browser.
3. You load [url removed, login to view] in the 1st tab. Click on get temp email address.
4. You load [url removed, login to view] in the 2nd tab.
5. You load [url removed, login to view] in the 3rd tab.
6. You create a new wordpress blog, using pw from 1 and the email from 2. Make sure you set language to ro-Romanian. Give it a strange, fantasy sounding name, not john smith.
7. You go back to Tab 2, and check the confirm email, click the link.
8. You log into the wordpress blog, and proceed in the following exact order :
8.1. Dashboard > Myblogs > Enable Post by Email
8.2. Note down the post by email address and the blog url. You copy paste these into a notepad, first line blog url, 2nd line email address, blank line, same for the next blog etc.
8.3. Links > Delete [url removed, login to view] (delete button right under it)
8.4. Links > Edit [url removed, login to view] to read Name "Trilema" or "Trilema de Mircea Popescu" or "Blogul lui Mircea Popescu", pick one random. Web address to read "http://polimedia.us/trilema/"
8.5. Appearance > pick a theme. I don't care which you pick, mix things around a bit tho and dont always pick the same one. 1st page is fine, you don't have to go to 2nd page of themes. Activate your pick.
8.6. Appearance > Widgets > Drag the links widget (its around the middle of the page) into the right hand slot.
8.7. Go to Posts > Delete Hello World.
8.8. Posts > Add new. Paste the content of the 2nd tab in. Move the 1st line to be the title of the post. Click publish.
8.9. Well done.
9. Now close down the 3rd tab (wordpress) and go to where your browser saves cookies and delete any wordpress cookies in there. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, don't skip it or you might end up discovering you're working for nothing. Also delete the [url removed, login to view] cookie.
10. You're done, you can start over. Before you reuse tabs 1 and 2, make sure you hit a refresh on them.
It reads like a lot of work, but in fact most people doing it manage in less than a minute. You have to do 120 blogs to get the 30$ for the project, which if you're efficient comes to about $12 per hour of work. If you're not efficient, it's a great opportunity for you to learn how to be efficient on the internet, because that's how money is made.
Everyone that bids will be awarded this project, I don't care what your references are. Do the job, you get paid. When you have your list of 120 urls and post emails, PM it alongside with the password you chose for payment.