I need the following Handwritten Documents copied into Excel.
Each document represents inventory from a plastic/metal/sign supply store that was done manually with pen and paper.
YOU WILL BE PAID FOR ACCURACY--IF WE FIND MANY BLATANT MISTAKES PAYMENT WILL BE WITHHELD UNTIL THE MISTAKES ARE CORRECTED, SO WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND DOUBLE CHECKING YOUR WORK--IT WILL SAVE US BOTH SOME TIME.
ALSO: some of the handwritten documents are in cursive, so please do not bid on the project if you or your employees who will be working on this cannot read cursive.
MY DIRECTIONS BELOW MUST BE FOLLOWED PRECISELY:
1) There are five separate scanned documents--Each one must be saved into a separate spreadsheet.
2) Each page in each document must be copied into a separate tab. The Tab Should be named after the page document number DOT page Number (ie 1.1, 1.2, 1.3... 2.1, 2.2... etc). Most pages have visible numbers in the top right corners, so this will be very easy.
3) Some pages have Headings represent the type of item that is being counted, some don't. For the ones that do, you must type in the heading at the top of the spreadsheet.
4) In some cases, we have demonstrated the columns for you, and in some cases where we felt it was obvious, we did not.
5) When in doubt--you can send me a personal message. Also, some questions may arise as to whether or not something should be in a different column. By default every different aspect of an item is preferred to be in a separate column.
6) If something is illegible, please mark that column as illegible, so that we can then find the inaccuracy quickly.
7) We have attached a spreadsheet that will show you THE BEGINNING of the first two pages of [url removed, login to view] as an example.
8) I am aware that some pages are easier than others to follow and understand. Thats OK if you do not know what to do with every page. We expect however for ALL legible aspects of the page to be typed, and as best you can, logically separate the elements.
Thanks, and please let me know any questions you may have!