I'm looking for someone to create 500 Facebook accounts and their associated webmail accounts. Some key steps:
(1) Creation of Gmail/Yahoo/MSN webmail accounts
(2) Creation of Facebook accounts using the created Gmail, Yahoo, and
(3) Creation of accounts from multiple US-only IPs.
(4) Profile locations (or networks) should be randomly populated from
major US cities.
(5) Profile gender distribution should be roughly 50:50, and age
distribution should age range randomly from 18-35.
(6) Valid first and last name that corresponds to the correct gender
(cannot have a female John). (these random names can be collect from the Census bureau)
(7) A generic profile picture.
(8) Passwords should all be "test1234"
(9) All accounts should complete the entire 3 registration steps (the
account creators should have skipped all the address book import
steps) and need to finish the entire registration.
The final deliverable must include:
(1) List of all 500 webmail accounts made (note all webmail accounts should have had their password set to test1234
(2) List of all created Facebook accounts made (the password should have been test1234 for this as well).
Extra points if you get this done quickly!