I need some advice on how to speed up a repetitive research task.
The current project I am working on repeats the following steps:
1. Research people on linkedin using the people search function
2. Click on profile of a person I am interested in
3. Cut out name, job title, location fields
4. Paste into google doc spreadsheet corresponding fields
5. Go back to linkedin
6. Cut out URL for linkedin profile
7. Paste into google doc
8. Then I rate the person on how relevant they look for my project
Is there a faster/ better way to do this task? It is taking too long to assemble all the data.
This project is to show me a faster way to do this using tools or better methods.
In your response show me how you do this task quickly or in a better way than my manual method.
Then I will ask you to do some research for my project for a specific type of person in a specific company.
I will need 10 names and the following information assembled in a spread sheet:
- Company Name
- Job Title
So please quote me on a price to show me a better way and to do the research. Company name and requirements to be sent to the winner.
Thank you for your interest.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I want to work on your project. I have more than 12 years experience in this field and have very good data entry speed as well as social networking site experience. Thanks.