This project is being relisted due to a large number of changes to the initial project;
- namely the number of suppliers has increased and all supplier csv data files vary;
- some of the supplier share products (so we need to ensure cheapest supplied product & pricing shows instore);
- supplier csvs dont have specific product names (product name is usually SKU which is not what we want customers seeing as they don't go shopping to look for a SKU Code they go to shop to look for the item name);
The combined number of products of within the store will be 3000-4000. Images will need to be sourced for all items, approximately 75-85% of stocks should be available from manufacturers sites etc. We have access to a large number of these iamges from supplier sites etc, but some may still need to be sourced from the internet. Images will need resizing to fit the virtuemart settings. Product descriptions will predominantly be short descriptions only - these are supplied in supplier csv files, however there are a number of products - Laptops, PC's and Mobile Phones that will require a FORMATTED long description including features of the products, specifications, and further information to be sourced from the manufacturers or suppliers websites. This may include pdfs specific to the items.
We will also require the suppliers csv files to be able to be uploaded directly to the site (we currently have csv improved but will be open to suggestions if you recommend another software) and for the ecommerce database to be able to recalculate our correct pricing for a product based on formula of calculation that we have been using in excel. We will also be needing to be able to update the pricing and stock details to the site without affecting any other fields within the database. We will need to be able to do this weekly.
Subject to suitable work ethic and quality of job completed, the winning bidder would also be required to enter new products as they become available.
Please consider when bidding the full number of images. Place your bid accordingly - in your PMB please outline your bid in the following way:
DO NOT JUST INUNDATE YOUR PMB WITH OTHER WEBSITES YOU HAVE DONE.
1. YOUR FULL BID AMOUNT CONSIDERING THE ENTIRE PROJECT
2. Your price to obtain, resize, and upload 100 images (this is not to be your entire bid - bid for the full project - this is to give us an idea of the varying prices between yourself and your competition
3. Your price to program the upload and management of virtuemart for the products as outlined above
4. Your TIMEZONE and the times you are online We are GMT +10 and our online time will vary between 9am and 7pm AEST - we expect to be able to communicate with the winning bidder for at least a reasonable period of time during this timeframe each day until the project is complete
5. You MUST have a single point of contact that speaks, writes and comprehensively understands english
6. Your time frame for completion of teh project.
Supplier files will be provided on request in PMB. Please do not bid if the best you can do is say you are ready, or you want to try. Experienced operators only need apply.