Note: Please read General Description of Assistant Requirements first, before you move on to Job Description in order to see if you fit the requirements.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS:
I am looking for virtual webmaster assistant to assist a webmaster with his daily tasks. It will include work such as:
- data entry (entering articles, images to websites...)
- information search/research (finding this or that info on the net)
- data analysis (using webmaster tools that I provide and instruct how to use)
- leads (finding contacts online for various purposes)
- (optional) managing email (mostly sales of ad space and other simple communication)
- (optional) managing hosting (use of FTP, cpanel simple settings)
- got any other skills a webmaster could use next to the ones above?
This is essential:
- you don\'t have to speak English fluently as there will be no phone/live support work, yet your English writing must be very good. We don\'t want anything to be lost in translation. You may have to participate in forums, writing support tickets, contact people over email and so on...
- you have at least basic understanding of tools like MS Word, Excel, or equivalent, if you use any OS other than MS Windows.
Although this looks like it requires a sort of all-around webmaster assistant that knows a little bit of everything - one that can take over jobs that take my time as a webmaster away - not to panic. You may be able to do all these easily and more or you may be new to some. I can take more assistants to form what I need or I can take 1 that knows it all. Anything that gets complicated or you are new to I can help you with and you will learn a new thing along the way. It can also happen I will learn a thing or two from you.
I do expect you to be self organized and to take a minute to try to find the answers on your own first, because most of the time somebody somewhere online already provided them. Knowing how to find things online, how to \"use the internet\" is crucial.
I will make it flexibible for you in a manner that will enable you to take other jobs when needed and to be able to plan ahead, take breaks when needed... All I want in exchange for flexibility is:
- good communication
- sticking to schedule & plans
Some work may take longer than expected, simply because of all the unknowns. Good communication is very important in order to minimize obstacles you run onto and it helps with knowing where you are with the assignment. Sticking to schedule is important so we are both available for discussion (mind that we may very well be in different timezones) and is also important so I can plan next assignments or assign further work to others.
We\'ll use Basecamp for tracking assignments (unless other solutions prove more efficient). Although Basecamp has all the communication tools available we may also communicate through Skype or Teamviewer. We\'ll track your time through the use of Hubstaff time tracker (unless other solutions prove more efficient) so you can be paid for each minute and we\'ll both have full transparency over your work. We\'ll share files over Dropbox or Basecamp so we can maintain a common file structure.
I am not looking for the cheapest deal. I am looking for a quality deal. However, price is a factor I will consider. Higher hourly rate was selected so more expensive yet higher quality assistants can apply. Whoever places a bid will land on my contact list of assistants to contact and work with - I will very likely pick more than one from the list as I scale.
1st JOB DESCRIPTION:
attached in a file as this interface doesn\'t allow so many characters.
32 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [login to view URL]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Hi, I am expert in this project. I can complete this project as per your requirement. I have experience in such types of job. Please come forward to discuss the project. I am ready to start right now. Thanks.