Virtual Assistant (VA) Needed ASAP! For Various Tasks, Including Excel Spreadsheet Data Entry Work and Internet Research – English Speaking is a Must.
Looking for a FULL-TIME responsible, efficient, and talented Virtual Assistant (VA) that can start work as soon as possible.
You can work remotely from home. Preference is for someone overseas (and not in the USA) due to keeping hourly costs reasonable.
If you are looking for stable full-time work, that is what we can provide for the right person.
Several of our Virtual Assistants have been with us for years!
And we currently need several more as we are continuing to grow.
***Please make sure you READ this entire ad and make sure you QUALIFY before responding. Those that do not follow direction here, will not even be considered, as it shows us you don’t pay attention to detail.***
TYPE OF WORK:
You will be doing a mixed variety of virtual assistant type work, such as internet research, social media account creation, ALOT of data entry of work in Excel spreadsheets, internet content gathering (copying and pasting data), just to name a few.
BASIC SKILLS AND ITEMS NEEDED:
- Be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Accents are ok, but being fluent in English is a must.
- Computer that is reliable
- High speed internet service that is stable in your area
- Basic Microsoft programs (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Headset to talk via Skype
- Cell phone or other telephone to reach you if needed
- Ability to use Excel / Spreadsheets proficiently
- Have a positive attitude
- Be motivated
- Be trainable, coachable, and can follow directions
- Be accurate and consistent and detail-oriented
- Have daily communication via Skype during work day
- Not required, but desirable, would be someone who could be available during normal USA business hours (Monday – Friday). This is not required, but would be a big plus! We are in Los Angeles, California (USA) in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.
- Be able to start as soon as possible, due to work deadlines we have
OTHER SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS:
If you have any of these other Skills, it would be a huge plus. Not to worry if you don't, just would be a plus.
- Know how to use Linkedin
- Know how to use Web Scrapers or know Web Scraping
- Familiar with Email Patterning and Email List Building
- Know how to use Roboform, Outwit Hub, or other specialty software programs.
INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU:
- What is your hourly $ rate (USD) based on 1 hour of work, and what is your weekly $ rate (USD) based on 40 hours of work?
- Tell us what computer programs, and other relevant computer programs you are PROFICIENT with using, NOT ones you may have used only a few times.
- Please do not waste our time or yours misrepresenting your current skill and experience level, or the quality of work you can do right now.
- Let us know your full time monthly, weekly, hourly salary requirements, based on a 40 hour week.
- Let us know if you have a Paypal account (Paypal is preferred, or other comparable online payment type). This is how we make payments to our VA's.
- Let us know if you use a PC or a MAC computer. We use PC’s, so if you do use a MAC, files will have to be PC compatible for us.
- Our needs are IMMEDIATE. Let us know realistically how soon you could start.
IMPORTANT NOTE - SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!!!
We are looking to work directly with an individual person and hire that person full-time.
If you are a company or agency, DO NOT bother contacting us.
AGAIN, PLEASE BE CERTAIN:
- You have read this complete ad.
- You have the experience and skill set of what we are looking for.
- You are willing and able to work for us exclusively full time.
- You answer the requested questions as outlined in this ad.
THANK YOU! We look forward to speaking to qualified candidates right away!
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello! I'm interested in your project, let's discuss the details? Feel free to send me a text message via chat or skype: zaskock (usually on-line from 11:00 to 23:00 UTC+3) Best regards! Denis.