1. You get access to a Twitter Account
2. This account has several private (locked) Twitter 'Lists' previously created within it
3. You get a document that has several keyword groups
4. You get instructions on which keyword groups match which Twitter 'Lists'
5. You get a list of current Twitter followers for this account
6. You log into the Twitter Account and navigate to one of the Twitter followers which have been specified (#5, above)
7. Click on that person's followers
8. Visually search the 160-character Twitter Bio of every single one of that account's 'FOLLOWERS'
9. Whenever a keyword given to you (#3, above) matches inside one of these Twitter Bios, add that account to one (or more) corresponding 'Lists' (#4, above)
10. Current followers of the account are ineligible accounts. They may not be added to deliverable lists. This number is currently ~2,700.
11. Accounts with a FOLLOWING-to-FOLLOWER ratio of 2 to 1 or greater cannot be added; e.g. following 1,100 with 1,000 followers meets the standard, but 1,101 to 1,000 exceeds the standard
12. Accounts already 'checked' on one of three previously created lists are ineligible. These three lists will be provided. The will be seen when adding a new account to deliverable lists. The total number of ineligible accounts is currently ~2,100. Changing the setting of any of the previously checked off accounts will be grounds for non-payment.
13. No more than 200 accounts added to a 5,000 member 'List' can be incorrect. More than 200 incorrect accounts added to a list will result in non-payment.
14. Will pay for each list filled to the maximum of 5,000 accounts. This is a FIRM FIXED PRICE job opportunity. By asking about the hourly rate, you will demonstrate you do not have sufficient understanding of the requirements and will NOT be considered for this employment.
15. Need up to 5 lists created
16. Spam or smut/porn shall NOT be added to
17. Automated software techniques to find and list followers are NOT in scope and are NOT acceptable methods to produce the deliverable lists.
18. There is NO budget estimated or anticipated for this job opportunity. By asking whether there is a planned budget, the offeror has revealed they did not read these requirements and will NOT be considered for this employment.
19. To ask questions about this job opportunity, refer to item #1-18, above, if applicable.
20. Superior American English comprehension is required.
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: There are over 600 keywords. The presence of 2 or more in an account's Bio will make that account eligible to be listed. These 600 keywords will be divided into 5 categories. A single account may be added to more than one list, as long as it matches the keywords of each separate list.
NOTICE - ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT
21. There is no predetermined duration for this project. The offeror is expected to provide an estimated duration.
e.g. following 2,000 with 1,000 followers meets the standard, but 2,001 to 1,000 exceeds the standard.
22. You need to be HIGHLY familiar with twitter lists to do this job. See https://support.twitter.com/articles/76460 for more information.
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: In other words, accounts you add to one list MAY be re-used on a different list, ONLY IF they keywords in that account's Bio match the criteria for both lists.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear we have a team of 12 people that can handle your [login to view URL] have done many projects..we will follow according to your [login to view URL] only after the [login to view URL] will give you best result with limited [login to view URL] Lisää
Hello there, I am very interested in doing this project and can start working on it right away after being awarded. Hoping to hear from you and may you have a great day ahead. Thanks :)