Position: Thailand Information Researcher
Job Task: Research Thailand-based cram/tuition schools and education companies including some language schools
Compensation: 35,000 JPY (negotiable depending on the quality of output)
• must be a Thai and currently living in Thailand
• proficient in English
• Knowledgeable in MS excel
• with a working computer and an active email address
The successful applicant will create a comprehensive list of 100 local-owned Thailand based cram/tuition schools and education companies with the following information:
• Contact details >> address, phone number, email address, website, etc.
• Company details >> number of existing branches/centers, approximate number of enrollees (1 semester or quarter, never double count in a year)
• Target customers >> Pre-school, Primary, Secondary/High school, age group, and prices for their courses/programs per category
Encode all information in an MS Excel sheet to be provided by the employer. Once completed, the applicant will email the excel file to the employer and wait for approval of work.
Please take note that you must research the companies that are not affiliated to Japan or using any Japanese education curriculum.
If you think that you are qualified for this task, apply for this job.
NOTE: Please see the attached excel file as a sample reference. This file will also be the same file where you will encode all research information.
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I read your project description. I think I'll do this project. I have a few questions about your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more.. I'm waiting for your response.....
I can guarantee that you will be satisfy if you choose me. I work fast and hard. the price can be arrange but the delivery date would have to be arrange as well. hope to be working with you soon.
I am native Thai and I think I qualify for this excel job. Please see my bio and message me via PM. We should discuss about the project later. Regards, NE