Hi Kolosi. I hope you are well and keeping busy.
I have another little project for you. This one is an Excel project that is 2/3 done. Overview:
* It's a system to let a nutritionist create meal plans for his clients (where he decides how many meals clients should have per day, and he tells them the ingredients and how much to eat)
* There are a few sheets with data, and a sheet that acts as the template. The 'template' page has a field for the ID of the meal plan. Absolutely everything else on the sheet is dynamic.
* The core things I need are:
1) Merging the UI from one Excel file, with the code from another (we ended up with new code in an older version of the document with the old UI)
2) A basic UserForm for starting a new meal plan
3) Fixing a small bug passing a value to a userform
4) The code to show or hide meals. Basically one meal is done (code and UI). Clients will eat up to 12 meals per day, so we want to duplicate the first meal 11 more times. When the user selects the number of meals for the given client some of the 12 meals should be hidden. Eg. If the user says there should be 8 meals per day, the last 4 meals should be hidden.
There are a few more things but that's the gist of it.
I don't know how long this will take. Let's set an initial budget of $100AUD, and you can tell me if it's going to be more (I think $100AUD will get it mostly done).
You can get a zip file with the code to keep, the uI to keep, the early scope PDF (this is largely completed - I include it just so you can get context of the project) and also a notepad document with some notes. The notes are the most recent details from the client about what they need, but I haven't yet had a chance to write out the details fully so they will be hard to understand. Unfortunately I don't have time to write out the details now and I need to get this project moving so please do what you can and get back to me with any questions.
I have another [url removed, login to view] account I mostly use these days so I might not be able to check here often. You can email me (gareth@[url removed, login to view]) or add me on to Skype (gareth-itzen) for the fastest reply.