An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced, reliable, enthusiastic and dedicated personal administration assistant – administrator – data entry individual for our growing business.
We are a family business situated in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. We have progressively become a leader in service provision and are one of the leading National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Transport Accident Commission (TAC) service providers in Victoria. This position is ongoing. This position is long term. It is anticipated that your workload will increase overtime based on performance.
For this role you must have an understanding of business operations.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
• Ability to demonstrate high personal and professional standards
• Solid business acumen and professionalism
• Down to earth, hardworking and easy to get along with
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills
• Prior experience in administration – data entry
• Accuracy at all times
• financial literacy and a good head for numbers
• Business qualification or related discipline will be highly regarded
What the role involves:
• Timesheet data inputting
• Maintaining client and staff databases with accurate and timely data
• Invoice reconciliation
• Timesheet reconciliation
• Service Agreements between clients and our organisation
• The ability to use skype or internet phone for communication with the office
• Position Description to our carer
• This line and the few below
• Have been written to ensure that you have
• Read what this role entails in full detail
• When applying for the position place the
• Wording the little girl went up the hill in the subject line
• Policies and procedures
• Assistance with payroll and customer billing
• Understanding of financial management
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• High level of computer literacy
• High degree of initiative and a positive attitude
• Ability to work well under pressure
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and this sounds like a position for you then please send through your resume with a cover letter outlining why you would be best suited to this position.
E-mail your resume to rebecca@[login to view URL]
For further information on our company please go to [login to view URL] or visit our facebook page [login to view URL]
38 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi There, Thank You for posting the opportunity here. I have 8 years of experience in digital marketing and admin assistance. Please discuss over chat PM ?