1. Extracting details of the properties in the market including full address of the properties (both on Sales & Lettings) and putting them on the spreadsheet on a daily basis. Will provide the headings on the spreadsheet.
2. Putting our weekly blogs on Social Media i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
3. Put email addresses on Mailchimp (of all local solicitors, accountants, electricians & plumbers) and circulate our blogposts to them in PDF format.
4. Maintain a closed group on Facebook for our network clubs i.e. Buy-to-Let Seminars and Sutton Business Hub.
5. Maintain records of birthdays of all our clients (landlords, vendors, buyers, tenants & contractors) and wish them regularly on their birthdays and seasons greetings.
6. Getting reviews about our services from our clients from the contacts that we ask the VA to get the reviews from.
7. Check on the properties advertised online (both Sales & Lettings) on Gumtree, etc. and forward us the contact details for us to follow.
8. Put all the contacts of all the buyers, tenants and their requirements on our property software (Vebra Alto).
9. Respond back immediately on every single enquiry which comes through emails with the link of the properties that meet their criteria and book a viewing appointment then subsequently put it on the diary/calender.
10. Maintain details of all contacts from the visiting cards that we forward on a daily basis which I collect from all network meetings.
Project Type: Ongoing project