Please read these requirements carefully:
1) The comments must be DO FOLLOW links. You can not have more than 2 comments on the same domain (eg: 100 comments at least need to be on 50 different domain).
2) I will give you anchor text keywords, you will either use the anchor text I provide if the blog allows anchor text, If the blog does not allow anchor text you will use a name of a person that I provide for the anchor.
3) Once you've read the article you're going to post a valuable comment. You don't just want to post "nice article" or "thanks for the info" because those comments get deleted. You want to write a comment thanking them for the information or make a point about the tip they gave you, or a tool they blogged about and how you could use it. Make the comment a full sentence or 2-3. You just want it to be valuable to other readers otherwise there is a high chance it'll be deleted.
4) Comment length must be 20-30 words (NOT INCLUDING THE COMMENT TITLE) and must be according to the topic / blog posts being talked about. I will go back and check every post to make sure it was written according to topic I will not pay if it is not about the topic
5) Spam will not be accepted and the link must remain permanent in order to count. Thus, comments with my incorrect websites links or not found in them will not be counted. I will give you my website link to use for this project
6) I will also not accept any comments on blogs or blog farms that are spammed with mass comments from drug sites, porn sites, those egold sites or any type of mass spammed blog comment sites, if you post on such sites I have the option of not paying for any of the comments, in other words do not post on these blogs
1. All Links will be verified prior to releasing payment for the project. You will not get paid for unapproved comments, comments on mass comment-spammed blog, and NO FOLLOW links. This means you have to go and recheck them or do more commenting until you have reached the 100 appropriate comments.
2. You must provide an excel report containing all the approved comment urls.
If this work out well, it will be a long term project
MAXIMUM budget for this project is US15 - US20