We are creating a commercial market research for PDF documents that consumers receive from companies like banks, insurance companies, event organizers or airline companies. Such documents are usually automatically generated and we are interested in knowing more what system is used to create such PDF documents.
The task is to report the Producer Line of such PDF documents. The steps to find the Producer Line are:
1. Download the PDF document (i.e. from your email inbox) to your PC.
2. Open the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Reader (or similar)
3. From the menu, select File -> Properties (or Ctrl + D)
4. Copy the full "PDF Producer" line
Your report should be a simple excel file that contains
- The title of the Document (for example credit card statement document)
- The company that created the document (for example Wells Fargo Bank)
- Country - City
- The PDF Producer (as explained above)
You will be paid by the number of documents from unique company you submit.
Very professional knowledgeable with IT and very hard working individule. We are able to meet your requirement on time and withing your budget limit. Looking forward for this opportunity.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
HI I am experienced in Java .NET Data Entry etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply