Data look-up in the Internet and entering of info in an Access 2003 database. See attached sample database.
1) Look up a language in the database. E.g., 'Zuni'.
2) Search the language by name at [url removed, login to view]
3a) If you find the language, do the following:
- add the language code in 'silcode' field in the database. E.g. zun
- add in the 'description' field in the database the Region information. E.g., "New Mexico, reservation in southern McKinley County, south of Gallup."
3b) If you can't find the language do the following:
- add the language code '---' in 'silcode' field in the database.
- Don't use the Ethnologue v. 14 language codes.
- Some languages of the database may have different name in Ethnology (e.g., the Yay language). Change in this case the name in the database. E.g., you would change the name from Yay to Agwagwune in the 'name' field in the database.
- There are 758 records in the database that need to be completed with the described information.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $72 for this job
I have done this type of similar project before.I have been working for a project like [url removed, login to view],I'm very expreinced in this type of [url removed, login to view] I have 4 members in my team [url removed, login to view] propose to furnish labor and materials for Lisää