This job is for part-time position but will require full-time in the beginning in order to become acclimated and set-up the inventory management program Stitchlabs.
- Responsible for monitoring & evaluating back-of-house inventory management for small business jewelry company based in San Francisco.
- Responsible for flow of merchandise from ordering, receiving, processing, organizing and distributing.
- Responsible for replenishing inventory to 2 retail stores and wholesale accounts
- Analyze reports as to styles to discontinue, re-order
>>Qualifications, Experience & Requirements<<
- Prior experience in inventory management
- Organizational Skills: Detail oriented, self-starter, efficient, extremely organized, multi-tasker
- Critical-Thinking Skills: Ability to devise plans of action
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility with your schedule as hours will be based on business needs
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 19 $/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [url removed, login to view] send me more details. I have enough flexibility with my current schedule to do this [url removed, login to view]'s discuss and start rig Lisää