Virtual AssistantSPEAK PROPER ENGLISH, BILINGUAL SPANISH A BIG PLUS.
Home Services Company looking for a Virtual Assistant to help manage customer incoming calls, schedule services for clients based on availability and service area.
approximately 20-30 hours a week, long term
- Data analysis/entry into booking software Service Autopilot, and infusionsoft
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Work planning and coordination for service teams
- Email management
- Appointment setting
- Returning phone messages
- Maintaining calendar
- Following up with clients/ vendors
- Must be computer savvy & willing to learn new programs independently
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Must be accessible online and Work during agreed-upon office hours
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- attention to detail and ability to up-sell extra services
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- Spanish speaking a big plus but not necessary
- Clear English is a must.
- Established reputation preferred but willing to hire the right person Needed