I am looking for reliable part-time/full-time home based general transcribers who can work with me on an as-needed basis.
• Must have at least 1 year experience working as a transcriptionist
• With excellent English grammar/punctuation skills
• Ability to comprehend different accents and slangs
• Must have your own PC with stable Internet
• Minimum typing speed of 65 WPM
• MS Word 2000 or higher
• Must keep lines of communication open and be prompt & regular in updating the status of the file
• Should be responsible for submitting the files on time.
• Should proofread the transcript once again after transcribing before submitting (listening to the whole file again and going over the file for spelling, grammar, blanks, misheards, and misspelled words). Need client-ready transcripts.
• HALF PAYMENT FOR BAD QUALITY TRANSCRIPTS
• NO PAYMENT FOR EXTREMELY BAD QUALITY TRANSCRIPTS
• STRICTLY NO PAYMENT FOR LATE TRANSCRIPTS
• USD 20 per 60-minute file
Depends on the files, but usually a 24-hour TAT. Make sure that you can submit the full transcript on the given TAT.
Please read everything before submitting your application. If you meet all the qualifications, please contact me.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Actually I have not done as a transcriptionist. But I am an English teacher so I have to transcript some of the audio as needed. So I believe I can provide your with good quality transcripts. So I propose to your job.
I would like to work for your project offer. I'm an experienced transcriptionist and I can type 65 WPM. I can finish projects on time with accurate transcript.
Hi! I've been a transcriptionist from my previous company, and now as home-based transcriber. I've read the qualifications and I know I'm qualified. I hope I can be part of the team doing the project. Thank you.