1.0) I need to create a Work Order form on web for entry by office or authorized person (Users).
2.0) Sample of the Work Form is as per file attached herein.
3.0) The form will be hosted within a sub-domain file of my company domain name.
4.0) Users will need to log-in sub-domain.
5.0) Users will have own dashboard and selection for Work Order form.
(Note: System will able to add future forms as required)
6.0) Users will able to:
1) enter data as required
2) print out or save form after entry
3) able to quickly search form for edit/amend
4) change work status
5) submit for approval to customer/office admin via email.
6) have complete trail of form changes
7) able to change Work Form progress until completion.
7.0) System admin will able print report details of all
1) Work Orders (at different progress status)
2) Customer List
3) Vessel List
4) User List
6) Work items (Disb, Services, Supplies, Fees, Hire, Expenses, etc)
What i need:
Is to create my Work Order form that can be hosted on my company's sub-domain site.
Users can then login and use the form.
The Project Name was wrongly named.
It should be 'WEB FORM FOR INTERNAL OFFICE USE'