I need help adding the NFL schedule into a web based interface. There are 17 weeks with about 16-17 games per week to enter. It's very simple.
IMPORTANT: I need extreme attention to detail. The dates and game MUST be entered absolutely precisely as listed on the NFL web site. I need you to check and double check that the teams, dates and times dates are correctly entered. If not the whole season gets messed up.
1. Go to [url removed, login to view];season=2009#Week
2. Look at the schedule for example Week 2
3. See that on Sun, Sep 20 it says:
HOU @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS 707
This means that Houston Texans are playing at Tennessee Titans Stadium. It also means that Houston Texans is the visiting team and that Tennessee Titans is the home team.
4. Now go to the web based interface and click ADD GAME
5. Click the drop down for Visitor Team. That would be Houston Texans. (See attached image)
6. Then click the drop down for Home Team. That would be Tennessee Titans.
7. Then enter the game date using the drop down. Select Sep 20 and the game time.
8. Save and move on to the next game.