Käynnissä

Data Entry Project

Hello --

I'm compiling a list of recruiting firms email contact info and have a need for someone to research and identify the email contact info on the web and match it to my list of recruiting firm company names in my excel spreadsheet. I have about 4200 recruiting firm names and will need you to go into my system and copy the correct email address from my system to the correct recruiting firm name in my excel spreadsheet. I will provide the template for my excel spreadsheet plus a user name and password to my system to you quickly identify the correct email address that corresponds to the correct firm name of nearly 95% of all the contacts. The other 5% you will need to do a google search and identify online.

Taidot: tiedonsyöttö

Näytä lisää: need someone to do a excel project, name and address template excel, my correct address, google online data entry, data plus online data entry, data entry spreadsheet template, data entry firm online, correct email address, data entry company name list, Web search and data entry, Project m, online data search, IT RECRUITING, data entry project for company, email contacts search, project contact spreadsheet excel, list company names, project address, spreadsheet project, research company names web, entry company, email data entry list, google entry, data entry email address email, research project spreadsheet

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 11 arvostelua ) Omaha, United States

Projektin tunnus: #512658

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:

bluetechno

Hello There, We are doing this type of online research work (tallying with SEO facts) data processing, web marketing, data analysis & SEO work for last 2 years (approx). You can be fully assured by my work. Your su Lisää

30 $ USD 1 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
2.1

60 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 84 $ tähän työhön

pandeypriya2003

Hello, Lets start. Thanks, preeti

100 $ USD 2 päivässä
(525 arvostelua)
7.6
FINGERRPRINT

We are ready to execute this project. please see PM.

75 $ USD 3 päivässä
(166 arvostelua)
7.4
Toperfection

We are in the arena since last four [url removed, login to view] have extensive experience in Data entry,Market research,Internet marketing,Data integration,base building,data migration,product listing and other [url removed, login to view] work force is b Lisää

128 $ USD 5 päivässä
(67 arvostelua)
7.1
spawar

Hi, I will do this work for you, ready to start it immediately, using high speed internet connection.

100 $ USD 3 päivässä
(44 arvostelua)
5.8
techservice

Please check PM

150 $ USD 7 päivässä
(73 arvostelua)
5.7
ajaszin

Hi, Please have a glance at PM...

75 $ USD 2 päivässä
(40 arvostelua)
5.0
gguru

Lets [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] you

100 $ USD 3 päivässä
(23 arvostelua)
4.8
himanshusofttech

Hi, Ready to start. Thanks Himanshusofttech Team

42 $ USD 2 päivässä
(33 arvostelua)
4.6
siddhartha1

can do it quickly with quality, pls give me access to your system,thanks

125 $ USD 6 päivässä
(3 arvostelua)
4.5
FlashBack

Hi I am interested to work with the project. Thanks Regards Abir

200 $ USD 7 päivässä
(12 arvostelua)
3.9
privani

Ready to start. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you :-)

85 $ USD 30 päivässä
(13 arvostelua)
3.5
Hsofttech

Hi, Ready to start. Thanks Hsofttech Team

42 $ USD 2 päivässä
(6 arvostelua)
3.1
codezero786

check your PMB

30 $ USD 1 päivässä
(8 arvostelua)
2.9
joybanargee

Sir, I am interested to your project. please chick my pmb.

30 $ USD 7 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
2.8
velvetlavendar

Hello Please see your PM Thanks

100 $ USD 10 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
1.8
srinijana123

Hi, Please see PMB for more details. Srini.

50 $ USD 7 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
1.6
utkrisha

Hi, I can do the job. Thanks!

30 $ USD 7 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
1.4
sabiyap08

Ready to start work.

125 $ USD 10 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
1.4
mazkr89

I am very much interested. Please see PMB

60 $ USD 7 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
1.0
mina1989

Hi sir I'm ready to work with you in this project as I'm interested in Data Entry and searching work with high quality and speedy, Please read my PM. Thanks

30 $ USD 2 päivässä
(1 arvostelu)
1.0