This data entry project entails adding 1 new variant to each of our products, as well as 1 new size for each product.
Our current product library consists of several images that come in 5 sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Giant and Collector. They all have white borders, referred to as "Border." Each piece is available in 4 different framing options: Black, White, Hickory or No Frame.
The purpose of this task is the following:
1. Add new variants for each product which will not have the white border - these are referred to as "Full Bleed"
2. Add a new size for each product called "Exhibition." This new Exhibition size will be available just like the others in both Border and Full Bleed variants.
The steps required to complete this task are as follows:
1. For each product, create additional rows to accommodate the new Full Bleed variants, as well as the 8 additional rows at the bottom to include the new "Exhibition" size (in both Border and Full Bleed variants). These rows are highlighted in the EXAMPLE PRODUCT tab of the spreadsheet.
2. Add "Full Bleed" as the Option 2 value (column L) in the new rows created for the new variant.
3. Add "-FB" to the end of the preceding SKU to create the SKU for the new Full Bleed variant (e.g., if the SKU for the Border variant in the preceding row is "JC01-S-B-SBL" then the SKU for the Full Bleed variant of that product in the new row you have created should be "JC01-S-B-SBL-FB").
4. Copy over data in remaining cells that is the same for the Full Bleed variants (you will see this data in the highlighted rows on the EXAMPLE PRODUCT tab)
5. Make sure "Image Position" column numbers are sequential
6. You can ignore the URL data in the columns highlighted in GREY.
7. Add the 8 additional rows at the bottom for each product to include the new Exhibition size in both Matted and Full Bleed variants, and include all information for all further cells in the new rows where applicable
See "REQUIREMENTS" tab on the Excel worksheet for a brief recap of the above instructions.
Please complete this exercise for the first ten (10) products on the "ALL PRODUCTS 6.29.22" tab so that we can confirm the work is correct before proceeding.
Only bids that contain the word PINEAPPLE to show you have read the entire description will be considered.
66 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $142 tähän työhön
PINEAPPLE Hello Chris, I can assist you to update your spreadsheet for about 296 products. I’m willing to give a sample for your review and comment. Please drop a PM if you’re interested. Best regards, Hoang
Data Entry Project. (PINEAPPLE ) We have a team. We will provide 100% quality. We are ready to start the task. Please send me a message for discussion. Let's discuss the job. Thank
Hey, I have gone through the requirements and the excel file as well. Your requirements are clear. I can do sample work. Please message me for taking it forward. Thanks