Our company runs today the world’s largest home exchange community, with more than 450,000 in 187 countries.
Thanks to an innovative system, the platform offers a flexible and secure service, so that the members live an authentic experience based on trust and hospitality.
Our way of life is shared by the worldwide HomeExchange community. It is in keeping this vision that we take on new initiatives every day to design unforgettable experiences for our members.
We are looking for a **freelance worker** to join our great Happiness Support team and help on the following actions:
* You will answer emails of English speaking members from around the world to solve their problems (difficulties on a page, cancellations, refunds, etc.
* You will help our members find an exchange (and enjoy the best holidays of their life!)
* You will carry out marketing studies and/or satisfaction of our members
* You will participate in the organization of events with our members
* And you will also look to create your own project with the aim of continuing the innovation of [login to view URL]
**Location**: Our offices in the **U.S.** are based in Boston but we open in finding a remote freelancer in the US.
* Friendly and with the spirit of a Start-up
* Enthusiastic about the idea of helping others and seeing them satisfied :-)
* Hardworking, persevering, rigorous and takes initiative
* Fast learning and keen to learn
* Prior experiences in customer service is a plus
* Ease in communication via telephone and impeccable spelling ;-)
* Languages: native English speaker, any other language is also greatly appreciated
* Skills: Word, Google sheet, Google slide, knowledge of Zendesk is a plus
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
hello sir/madam, I am an enthusiastic and hardworking and has an experience of 2 years and i am doing this as my profession. No worries about witing and spoking English language. thank you.