NOTICE: Please read the specification, review the provided sample then submit your TOTAL bid and time to complete. DO NOT MAKE A FAKE GENERIC BID - YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.
We have 1,053,402 lead entries (minus duplicates which we suspect will leave less than half) in CSV files that we need formatted correctly per the following requirements.
The spreadsheets include numerous columns of data but we only want the data detailed below with only two columns required as a minimum if none of the other desired data are available.
The spreadsheets are to be formatted into the following columns:
1. lawyer.first_name, (REQUIRED)
2. lawyer.last_name, (If Available)
3. [login to view URL], (REQUIRED)
4. [login to view URL], (If Available)
5. lawyer.firm_name, (If Available)
6. [login to view URL], (If Available)
7. [login to view URL], (If Available)
8. [login to view URL], (If Available)
9. [login to view URL], (If Available)
10. lawyer.type_of_law (If Available)
- Web search may be required for unique entries that do not have the minimum required "lawyer.first_name" or "[login to view URL]" for a lead to be valid. While we expect more than half to be duplicates, we also expect many to not have an email or name that would need to be found.
- Names to be formatted correctly. First names must be identified as "lawyer.first_name". Wrong data such as "initials", middle names, or "last names" must not be listed as "lawyer.first_name".
- If the name is formatted like: "Formoso Donald B" then Formoso is the last name and Donald is the first name. B is middle initial but not important.
- If the name is formatted like "John H Downs Atty" then John is first name H is middle initial and Downs is last name. "Atty" stands for Attorney and is not important to the list. They may also list Esq or spell out Attorney but we do not need that information.
- Missing "lawyer.first_name" and lawyer.last_name may be derived from the email addresses, other included data or web searching
- Merge leads with duplicate emails.
- Finished data to be separated and delivered in multiple CSV files with each having no more than 10k leads to meet our import restrictions.
- Please see the attached sample of the data to be formatted.
If you are able to complete and deliver this project this week, please submit a competitive bid for the total amount.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job
I check the project details and attachment. I am expert in CSV Data Formatting , contact me so I can create few sample before you award the project thanks;
I have 5 professional freelancers and can start right now.... I offer 1 hr sample for u for free to trust quality.. Then when u trust quality we can start and finish in good time
Hello. I'm a specialist in Excel and macros programming. I can give format to that csv regardless of its huge amount. I think I can have it in less than a week.
Hello, Please review my profile, I can do data formatting for you with accuracy and in time Please come to inbox so we can discuss further Thanks Faiza Bilal
Hi sir! Ill do the task. I have Understood the work and the requirements. i can complete this task the quickest and at the lowest price with the best service. i guarantee Thank You! Saad Sohail