1. Go to tab 1 and take the first word in the first cell
2. Look up this word in the tab 2.
3. If found, make sure it is the correct word for that location by cross checking the record's parameters (will be explained more in depth if you are awarded) in tab 1 and tab
2. If correct, start this process again for the tab 1 cell 2 and so on. If not found go to Step 4.
4. Look up the alphabetically sorted values to match the closest word you can find and paste the word at hand in the next cell. The words must resemble as they are different spelling of the same thing.
The award will be made based on hourly wage and than the standing of the candidate at [url removed, login to view]
We do not consider or deal with the none bidding parties at all. Please do not ask to see a sample etc. as it is very time consuming when too many people bid. If you understand the instructions you should be able to tackle this, it is no big deal and actually it may be even a boring work to some.
The deadline is 24th. May. 2016 midnight Eastern Daylight Time (Z-5 Hrs.) It can be done -- if you concentrate and work at least 3 hours per day.
53 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [login to view URL]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Hello! I understand the task. I am patient and a har worker. You can see my rehire rate of 37%, I'm trustworty. I am ready to start at any time. Thank you!