As a crisis plan writer for our company, your task is to research and write crisis plan content, following accepted technical writing and industry standards.
- The subject and business objective of the crisis plans will be provided to you, and standard template/format to follow.
- You are responsible for researching the subjects to identify the information required in the plan.
- You must assimilate and consolidate the research materials gathered and create accurate and useful plans that follow the plan structure and guidelines provided to you by the company.
- You work will be subject to a review process, with possible changes to the content required. You are responsible for updating the content according to the review feedback.
- Once the content is approved, you will be required to enter the content into the company's software system.
- The company is available to assist with any queries you may have about the subject matter, scope, plan structure, and writing standards during this process.
Please see the three examples of the output we are looking for, attached. Also attached is a guide to writing plan template content.