When responding to this job, please state 'purple rhinos' in the reply.
I am trying to find someone who can send messages through business contact forms to British businesses' websites, and then enter the contact form URLs into a spreadsheet, from UK Google.
This will need to be done between Monday and Friday, between the hours of 6am - 5pm London time.
You will be visiting British business websites on Google UK Places search, using keywords supplied by me, and posting messages through contact forms.
Here is an overview of the job:
1) Visit UK Google using search terms I give you. So you will need to visit UK Google as if you are in the UK.
2) Go through the listed website one-by-one, find the Contact page, copy and paste it into a spreadsheet to check you haven't already done it.
3) Use Google Chrome Auto Fill (or the equivalent, depending what browser you use) to auto fill the data, and then copy and past the message itself.
4) Send the message.
5) Keep the spreadsheet updated with the websites you message to, and the keyword you found them by, and the date sent.
- I will supply a video with myself performing this task. I will also provide a list of instructions of things to watch out for.
This will not be difficult for someone that knows what they're doing.
Your next steps:
1) Please explain to me how you plan to meet the requirements of this position and why you are the right candidate for the job, including specific examples relating to this job, and also any training or schooling you may have had that relate to the tasks mentioned above.
2) Then we will inspect your proposal and compare it with others.
3) If you are successful, I will supply a video of myself performing this task. I will also provide a list of instructions of things to watch out for.
- Areas of expertise: British English, Spreadsheets, Google Sheets, UK Google, Internet.
- Expectation: I am looking for someone to message around 400 - 1000 websites per day. It takes me around 30-45 seconds to message each website.
- Time to complete: Ongoing.
This will be an ongoing position for the right candidate.
Now that I know that you've read all the way through, at teh edn fo yuor rseposne, palese ptu 'chocolate doggies'.