Käynnissä

Amazon product creation

We are selling on [url removed, login to view] through Seller Central. We currently have about 500 SKU's on Amazon. Our Yahoo store has about 5000 SKU's - they all need to be transferred to our [url removed, login to view] store. Most of our products (about 90%) are already sold on Amazon by other sellers. The other 10% have to be created on Amazon. You MUST be familiar with Amazon Seller Central (no learning on the job, please). Familiarity with our products (musical instruments and accessories) is desirable, but not imperative.

Taidot: tiedonsyöttö

Näytä lisää: yahoo store product creation, yahoo seller central, amazon c, yahoo store product amazon, freelancer job amazon, sellers central, job amazon, central seller, amazon.com job, data entry learning, sku, product sku, learning data entry, amazon selling, amazon seller, amazon seller central, amazon product, amazon data, learning product, creation store, store amazon, seller amazon central, yahoo product, need products amazon, amazon sku

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 2 arvostelua ) spring hill, United States

Projektin tunnus: #454607

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:

spawar

Hi, I have huge experience of Amazon seller central, I am doing amazon works from last 4 years, sending you the sample amazon feed for your info, I will do this work for you with the good quality, will manage all th Lisää

250 $ USD 5 päivässä
(44 arvostelua)
5.8

24 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 347 $ tähän työhön

garbar

Ready to start

500 $ USD 5 päivässä
(66 arvostelua)
6.2
jkrish

Please refer PM for details.

250 $ USD 10 päivässä
(64 arvostelua)
6.1
tas26

Ready to start immediately... For any information about us please visit: [url removed, login to view]

650 $ USD 10 päivässä
(35 arvostelua)
5.6
mrroberto

hi, i am expert with amazon api. i made scripts for upload products via http and soap to amazon seller. if you interested, contact me. regards, roberto

499 $ USD 10 päivässä
(5 arvostelua)
3.9
mahanayakdel

as new to this i want to start immidiately and finish it

700 $ USD 4 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
Mostofa1981

I interest to this work. So please send me your asap.

250 $ USD 10 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
niladry

i want to do it.

300 $ USD 5 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
stratcom1978

i will deliver this job on time, and promise to do it to your satisfactory.

450 $ USD 5 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
chandrakant136

job will be done in given time n with no errors

333 $ USD 5 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
mashetty

hi my company is neawly i am having the exprience in data entry can u give complite deatels of u r project i can make u r project in as soon as possible.

600 $ USD 45 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
saleelleelas

please send the project details

250 $ USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
rajkumar008

sir, I have d experience of this projects will do this project & show d output.....

250 $ USD 4 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
rezabd123

We are two persons. We have a vast knowledge about data entry. If u select us then we can show our efficiency. Thanks and regards, shrin & reza

250 $ USD 30 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
lbarua

Dear sir, I am confident that I would be able to do this project within 10 days.

300 $ USD 10 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
ershadurrahman

i have a workshop so i can do it easy.

260 $ USD 10 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
aminul200

i am ready for the project

250 $ USD 50 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
ahmedkhaja1

if you give me a chance to do this project i will prove my self as specialist in data entry things and i will continue the same in your future projects too.... thanks!

300 $ USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
abhi1345

give chance to work with your organization..thanks

250 $ USD 30 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
aroslan7

I am available and ready to start immediately.

250 $ USD 10 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
Durga19785

Respected Sir, I am a freelancer from India looking for work. Please let me know if you are intrested in providing work for me. Lisää

250 $ USD 3 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0