The project is to copy, paste, and upload 1,000 articles into a WordPress blog. Articles will be provided. Detailed step by step instructions are provided here:
Part I: [url removed, login to view]
Part II: [url removed, login to view]
Part III: [url removed, login to view]
The steps, in summary, are to
1) Log in to WordPress (login and password provided for project winner)
2) Open article files (will be sent to winner)
3) Upload article into blog
4) Make sure text spacing looks good
5) Google search the appropriate picture for article and upload it into blog
6) Type in the appropriate 'tags' and 'categories'
Detailed instructions are provided by the above videos. Please review the videos before bidding. The work requires an English speaker, since tags will be generated by whoever enters the data. Besides this, the work is repetitive but very simple. The primary factor in selecting a winner for this project is cost, although prior ratings matter as well.
I will review work progress at intervals of 10 articles, 100 articles, 500 articles, and 1000 articles.
Thank you very much for taking a look. Please let me know if you have any questions.