Your job is to create 10 accounts on each Wordpress host from a list:
1. Visit the signup page from our list (example: [url removed, login to view] )
2. Solve any captchas and enter a random username and your email etc
3. Verify the registration by email
4. Save the login information (blog url, username, password) to a file or enter it on our website.
To do this, you need a web browser and a text editor (like notepad). We recommend that you start by signing up a Gmail account to use only for this project, since the account creation requires email verification.
You will get paid for each 500 accounts you create. (200 is possible by asking)
Blog url: [url removed, login to view]
* You will get a list of 10 email aliases that forwards emails to your Gmail. This is because only one account is allowed per email and we want 10 accounts on each host.
* In most cases, all the login information will be available to cut and paste directly from the page that shows up when you click the confirmation link in the email. In some cases, you need to wait for another email containing the username, password and login url. In some other cases (very uncommon) you will need to click "reset password" to get a working password.
* To bid on this project. Be sure to include the string "ABC123" in the subject form to ensure you have read all this, and be sure to create one sample account on the example host above to show that you have understood how to create an account (enter the login details as described above, in your bid). Every bid that does not contain this information will be ignored.