Käynnissä

TWITTER DATA ENTRY - 1000 new profiles needed with breif bio

We need help in creating 1000 new twitter profiles. Accounts have to meet the criteria described below: We are creating a lot of users so that we can later utilize them for real people – so they need to sound and look as real as possible. We will do these in sets of 50 – over the course of a few days – after each set we will inspect the ones you have done, to ensure the work is the highest quality. You will need to have good English skills so that we do not have misspellings or grammatical errors in the bios. You will also need to think up topical usernames (we are in the health / fitness industry so we will want you to think of some creative names like: getmassive, liftbig, track_athlete, exercisefreak, gymjunkie, etc.) So you need some creativity as well.

- We need about 65% of the names to use real-sounding names (like Peter Jones, Amanda Francis etc), the other 35% will be topical (like cardio_bunny etc)

- For each user you will need upload an avatar – we will not use actual people – only cartoon people, pictures of their topics, nature, animals, scenery, etc. you can get photos from flickr, gravatar, google images, etc. We cannot use the same picture twice.

- Accounts must be created using Australian IP Addresses and different IP for each account (we won't count any accounts that are deactivated by twitter)

- We will need timezones and citynames to be correct for all profiles (eg Sydney accounts need GMT +10:00)

– The accounts need to be scattered all over the Australia.

- Each profile will have a "bio" field that is appropriate to the topic

- At least 20% of the accounts will have unique backgrounds that you can get from any free source on the web – these can match the theme or color or just look nice.

- All notification emails need be to turned off.

- For each account we will need a Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo account that sounds like the twitter name. these addresses need to forward to an email address specified by us

- We will need an Excel sheet with the following fields: Full Name,UserName,Password,Email address, email password, bio, location, background (y/n)

We need 2 separate prices. The main price is for simply making the 1000 twitter profiles and putting all the required information into a spreadsheet. Please also include in your price how much extra you would charge to log into these accounts and become a follower of our main business account. We would like to use the 1000 accounts at about 10 new followers per day for 100-120 days.

Payment will be made in 25% installments. Eg once 250 accounts are made 25% released. The quicker you work the quicker you get paid but need all 1000 accounts completed within 2 weeks at the most.

We are interested in starting today – if you are serious prove that you read this description by using the phrase 'Ready to twitter' in your response. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Taidot: joukkomainonta, tiedonsyöttö, Sosiaalinen verkostoituminen, Twitter

Näytä lisää: 1000 twitter usernames, 1000 bio twitter, your picture into cartoon, your cartoon picture, yahoo australia, work with animals in australia, work with animals australia, work sydney australia, work sydney, work in australia sydney, work at sydney, twitter followers get free, twitter cartoon avatar, twitter 1000 followers free, sydney work, sydney australia work, social work sydney, social work in sydney, social work in australia, set data, real twitter followers free, profile hotmail, picture turned into cartoon, picture to cartoon, pictures of data entry

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 5 arvostelua ) Adelaide, Australia

Projektin tunnus: #477529

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:

mariaqasim

Please check PMB thanks

200 $ USD 1 päivässä
(22 arvostelua)
5.5

5 freelancers are bidding on average $198 for this job

pandeypriya2003

**************************** We are North India based company having expertise in Web Design,Data Entry, Content Writing,Link Building and Social Networking. We will provide quality work with lowest pricing. ********** Lisää

200 $ USD 7 päivässä
(517 arvostelua)
7.5
terrapin719

Ready to Twitter! My bid is 200 dollars for the account creation. I have a great deal of Twitter marketing experience and currently manage several Twitter accounts of my own, as well as managing accounts for clients. I Lisää

200 $ USD 10 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
raquibulhasan173

Hi, plz just give us the work u will be happy sir.

190 $ USD 15 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0
mar2009

Ready to Twitter! Give me this project and I assure of 100% accomplishment.

200 $ USD 7 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0