We have around 10 application forms in Word and Excel, which are almost identical. We need an EXPERIENCED Adobe LifeCycle Designer who can take our applications and create a "fillable" form and who knows the requirements the end user will need to sign (digital not electronic) save and send back, and other distribution issues. The forms will contain text boxes, radio buttons, some checkboxes. We have several fields that are required, so you will have to add some validation. Some forms will be (digitally) signed by more than one applicant.
- To advise on the user-friendliness, design and distribution of application forms (in Word and Excel) and to convert these to fillable pdf forms, for example via Adobe Acrobat X Pro or other open source program. Most of the fields are basic customer data (name, contact information), a few check box questions, as well as fields in which to provide further information. The forms also are signed by applicants.
- The language of the forms is US English.
- Less than 12 forms at present - could lead to more and larger projects with small company.
- The estimated time of work required is one-two days.
- Essential: Experience, impeccable attention to detail, design and knowledge of the distribution requirements including:
o programs that the end customer will need, and instructions to customer to how to fill out, save, etc.
o number of fillable forms that can be circulated freely.
o digital vs. electronic signature details (including for those forms that require more than one customer signing the same form from different computers).
o saving completed application and returning to company.
Corporate identity and imaging design not required, just the customer flow/intuitive user friendliness for filling out, such as steps to folllow, instructions to customer.
Background: The application forms are divided into those for individual applicants and those for group applicants The individual applications are in Word and are 2 pages long. The application for groups are in Excel (because of a Census table) and are now 3 pages (sheets in Excel).
We need to start asap and I will send you the PDFs. Please, only apply if you have prior experience with this type of PDF work.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
Hello Sir. I am a highly qualified and certified PDF form maker with excellent skills in MS Office. I have created several forms please have a look at the attached files in your INBOX. Thank you.