Our company is looking for a highly experienced Magento programmer / Data entry person.
The programmer will need to do the following:
1. Product input 500 items into Magento store at [url removed, login to view] (they have to be both cutom for a english website view as well as a greek one (in greek). (We would prefer if the programmer is Greek and has good knowledge in Greek grammar, which would mean that he/she would also get jobs to translate information from english to greek = better payed).
2. Magento supplied data for input will be limited to the following:
Name of product, UPC code , Cost of product, Selling prices, Categories , and a web link to see the product and gather other information needed from various websites for input i.e. pictures, descriptions, manufacturer or brand, sizes, color, taste ect. (Greek product information will be sent to you as .doc files)...
3. Any pictures found on the web links given for the project will have to be analysed and configured to fit the magento view, which will be centered and 400x400 pixels (for my shop)
4. Some to many products are configurable in size, color or tast so you need to be familiar with magento's attributes and how they work. Each simple product contected to configurable product, will be counted as [url removed, login to view] item. E.g. A configurable product (1 item) with different sizes e.g. s, m, l, xl will be counted as 2 items. The same goes for color and tast (for dietary supplements)
4. Products may be input manually in Magento for the first 50 items or via an import and export custom module or using the import and export feature in Magento.
5. After the first 50 products the remaining products should be completed only via the import / export method.
6. We will do the import and export after 250 products have been completed, and uploaded by you.
7. An individual Magento programmer / Data entry person preferred.
8. Person must be available more than 4 hrs a day!
9. Our every question / email must be answered within one hour during working hours.
If you're in to magento and know what to do, you'll know that it is not hard, but many times quite time demanding... This is a project for 500 item data imput, but we will need more imput continously, so if you're interested... get the job and do a good one, than you'll have more jobs in the close future for our magento store.
Also, since you'll have good knowledge in magento, you will also get other jobs as well, if you're interested that is. We'll need e.g. modul developments right after this project is done...
Payment will be made as follows:
$ [url removed, login to view] when the first 50 products are completed
50% after 250 products
75% after 400 products
final payment after 500 products and project is complete.