I am promoting various IT and non IT free magazines from leading vendors like CISCO, Oracle, Microsoft etc. I want some body from India to subscribe **50 magazines by going thru 50 links** I will provide you. All of them are free and will not ask confidential information like credit card or SSN etc. I am attaching one sample from you need to fill up for each magazine.
**1) You must be residing in India and will fill up the magazine request form from there.**
2) After filling up the form and before submit take the snap shot of the filled upform and save it in jpeg format. After finishing your job you need to send me 50 such snapshot.
3) Provide all the information like your address, phone etc valid.
4) Provide a valid email address during subscription and make sure after each magazine subscription you go and check your email. You may need to validate or activate your subscription from there by clicking on some link. So this step is very important.
This is a small campaign and if it works I will give you more work immediately.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).