Thank you very much for your interest in becoming our next Web Content Updater & Publisher! Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements. If you don't, your application will be immediately rejected!
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team. Please apply for this job only if you have strong knowledge and command of the English language.
-Previous experience in Web Content updating & publishing on various CMS
- Content must be proofread and checked for spelling and grammatical errors
-Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
-Quick turnaround time and able to meet tight deadlines
-Ability to follow instructions
• Build a solid editorial workflow, including clear approval processes and thorough quality checks
• Tune content for specific channels and audiences
• Regularly publish original content that readers can use
• Understand the niche and details of our blog so to develop and post unique SEO friendly titles and Meta description.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please IMMEDIATELY do the following
(applications that do not follow these instructions will not be considered)...
1.) In your reply, use a heading of "I'm the Web Content updater & Publisher You Are Looking For!"
2.) Do you meet all of the qualifications we've laid out? What are your strongest skills? What are your weakest?
3.) Have you done any work like this before? Which CMS have you had experience with? Please provide links to as many examples of your work that you can.
4.) Include your bid proposal for your rate per content posting/updating
We look forward to working with you,
The IM Strategists