We are a small company in the United States that is expanding our website and eBay business. Right now Monday - Friday a worker at my office answers all of the emails that we receive about products that we sell on eBay and our website. We are looking to outsource some of the emails to make them easier to deal with at our office.
You will not need to answer every email that comes in. You will need to basically sort the emails for us. For example, any emails that do not need a reply can be immediately deleted. If we receive an email about a product and you know the answer to the question then you will need to answer it. If you receive a question though about a refund/return for example, that is a question that would need to be left for our worker in the office.
Here is what the job will entail:
1. Emails will need to be answered Monday through Friday once per day.
2. You will not need to answer all of the emails, only the ones you know how to or are able to.
3. You will need to be familiar with computer parts and components. (DVD Drives, Hard Drives, Cables, etc.)
4. Any emails that you are not able to answer will be left for our worker here at the office to answer.
5. You MUST have good English grammar and writing.
6. Emails will probably take you about 30 minutes to an hour to respond to. On Mondays it will take a little longer because of the build up from over the weekend.
We will train you on how to answer the emails that you will be responding to. The pay for this will be $8 per day and we will pay you every Friday through Paypal. The total will come out to $40 per week and about $160 per month.
Here are just a couple of other things you will need to know:
1. We expect a good work ethic from you. We will be answering the leftover emails Monday - Friday after you, so we expect you to be part of the team.
2. If you are going to miss a day we need to know at least 1 week in advance. If an emergency happens that is understandable, but normally you should be answering emails every week day.
3. We will start you out on a trial basis for the first few weeks and see how you do. As long as you do your job well, then we hope you will grow with our company.
Finally, one last thing...
I have prepared a sample email that I would like you to answer when you bid for this job. In addition to telling me about yourself and why you would make a good worker for us please answer the question below as best as you can.
Here is the link to a product that we currently sell on eBay:
[url removed, login to view]
Here is the email I would like you to answer when you PM me:
"Hi, I had a question about this item. Is this just a case or is it an actual hard drive? I am looking for a 1TB External Hard Drive and was wondering if this is what I need. Also, if it is just a case will a Seagate ST3500320AS hard drive fit inside of it? Thanks for your help."
Thanks for reading the ad everyone I look forward to working with one of you! Good luck!