have 221 articles, each of under 800 words, all are business related.
Each of these needs to be rewritten THREE TIMES in the following manner (each of the three versions should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs - please note that we will be using the free software available from [url removed, login to view] to check the quality of your rewrites.):
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each sentence needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line. Make sure you don't accidentally combine two paragraphs into one.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same.
5. The style of bullet or numbering must remain the same, e.g. do not change "1)" to "1." Do NOT use any special Word or non-ASCII characters as bullets.
6. Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
7. The articles are to be delivered in a zip file. Each article that I supply will have the name [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. the articles you do should have the same file name but changing the "a" to "b" and "c" as in: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
8. Articles are to be formatted as follows:
- The original article that I supply you MUST be in Columns. ie each article is a seperate column and the first column is the original article that you will re-write three seperate times.
- Title on top line.
- Empty line.
- Paragraph1 followed by empty line,
- Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.
They are to be supplied in TXT (ie Notepad) format in columns.
9. Articles are "work for hire" ghostwriting, and no credit to original author will be given once we have paid our account.
10. Full payment will be made on completion of the project to satisfactory standard. We do not engage in partial payment up-front or any other such terms.
11. Delivery of articles required in ONE week from the time the originals are delivered to you. Time limit MUST be adhered to. If you cannot do it in the time frame, please don't bid.
12. Please post samples of your previous work to the board when you make your bid.
13. Please quote the code phrase "Sam Rules" in your bid to show that you have read and can follow these instructions.
We look forward to receiving your bids.
Approximate start date of the project after selecting a bid
Immediate (within 1-2 days)
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
"Sam Rules" Hi Buddy I haven't done any project before so i am not posting any article to you, but i have good command over english and computer so i know i can finish this job with precision.
I am good in writing contents and article. I have a good idea on the standard form of written English. I graduated from the University of Dhaka in English in 1994. So you can rely on me for the job.